Friday November 9, 2012
Thursday November 8, 2012
- 'ObamaCare is the law of the land': Boehner says House will not repeal
- European Parliament confronted with reality of sex-selective abortions
- Planned Parenthood president makes a pitch for Republican support
- Planned Parenthood spent $15 million on 2012 election
- Opposition to motion condemning sex-selective abortion 'difficult to imagine'
- Eric Holder may step down as attorney general: has prosecuted pro-life activists
- Abortion advocates 'thrilled to be celebrating the re-election of President Barack Obama'
- Abortion nurse accused of molesting clients ordered to stop practicing