Friday May 17, 2013
- Paralyzed UK man petitioning for legalized euthanasia by lethal injection
- Schools are not “romping shops”: Jamaican Ed. Minister says no to condoms in schools
- Moscow defies EU, prohibits gay pride march out of 'respect for morality'
- House of Commons to vote on marriage redefinition next Tuesday
- ‘Anyone who has more than two children is irresponsible,’ UK doctor tells young mom of two
Thursday May 16, 2013
- Brazilians fight back as regulatory agency tries to impose homosexual ‘marriage’ on entire country
- Catholic elementary school has leading UK gay lobby group educate students on “homophobic bullying”
- UK govt backs down on forcing chaplains to conduct gay 'marriages'
- Pope Francis to celebrate Pro-life Mass, Vatican to hold global pro-life conference