Friday March 1, 2013
- Botched abortion at Albuquerque late-term abortion clinic lands 14th woman in hospital
- City of Rockford settles lawsuit for harassing pro-lifers
- Does the Obama mandate force you to pay for abortions?
- Video: Benedict XVI's legacy of defending marriage and 'frozen babies'
- Jury selection to begin in murder case of abortionist who snipped newborn's spinal cords
- No Marie Stopes abortions in Northern Ireland: Criminal Code Bill amendment launched
- Disabled children too costly, should be 'put down': UK councillor
- Pro-life student threatened with expulsion at DePaul for revealing students who trashed display
- Abortion supporters now both anti-'choice' and uber-'choice'