Friday May 17, 2013
- House of Commons to vote on marriage redefinition next Tuesday
- Tory MP: Pro-abortion group’s view ‘mirrors the approach of North Korea and Vietnam’
- Congressman to introduce nationwide “fetal pain” 20-week abortion ban
- Congress presented with 150 pages of evidence IRS targeted pro-life groups
- Should Americans trust the IRS to implement ObamaCare?
Thursday May 16, 2013
- Planned Parenthood to protest Virginia GOP convention as party nominates Ken Cuccinelli for governor
- Democrats ‘in decline’ under pro-abortion Obama: Bill Clinton’s former political strategist
- Vermont to become third state to legalize physician-assisted suicide
- As a Catholic student, I oppose honoring Ireland’s pro-abortion prime minister
- Pro-life congressmen introduce 'No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act'