Featured Image
Video screenshot
Calvin Freiburger Calvin Freiburger Follow Calvin

News

ABC, CBS hunting down whistleblowers who exposed Jeffrey Epstein coverup

Calvin Freiburger Calvin Freiburger Follow Calvin

November 7, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – ABC News is currently looking to identify the insiders who leaked video of anchor Amy Robach confirming the network quashed a purportedly devastating report on deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, leading to CBS News firing a former ABC employee.

Epstein allegedly killed himself in his cell at New York’s Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in August. The billionaire was being held on charges of trafficking underaged girls to be raped by himself and wealthy associates, in a high-profile case that was believed to implicate many prominent figures around the world.

This week, Project Veritas released a video of Robach confirming that she had an exclusive interview with alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts (now Virginia Guiffre) that included an “unbelievable” amount of evidence implicating numerous figures, including former President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew of the British royal family. Yet ABC refused to air it.

Robach said that the “Palace” pressured the network not to air the story, and said she thinks Epstein did not commit suicide. 

“So do I think he [Epstein] was killed?” Robach says on the tape. “A hundred percent, yes I do.”

ABC News officially responded to the bombshell by claiming simply that “at the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story,” yet has privately taken steps to identify and punish those who leaked the video. 

The network has reportedly identified the individual who accessed the footage of Robach as a former employee who had since moved on to CBS News. ABC relayed their findings to CBS, which in turn fired the individual:

This latest news has further intensified the criticism the mainstream media was already facing for its handling of the Epstein story:

Project Veritas president James O’Keefe has previously said the individual who sent the video is still at ABC, indicating a different person than the one who first accessed the footage within ABC’s system.

FREE pro-life and pro-family news.

Stay up-to-date on the issues you care about the most. Sign up today!

Select Your Edition:

You can make a difference!

Can you donate today?


Share this article