An urgent message
This is an urgent message. With just 8 days left before our fall campaign ends, we still have $196,645 left to raise to reach our minimum goal! (Click here to donate).
Since we’re in the business of sharing the truth and straightforward facts, we want to be very upfront with all our readers about what our needs are to continue this global truth-telling operation at full capacity into the next quarter!
I don’t make this request for LifeSite’s sake - on the contrary. I make the request on behalf of the countless leaders and activists in the movement who tell us that they simply could not do what they do without the news reporting of LifeSite.
But the truth is this: it is only because of our readers support that any of this is possible!
Witnessing thousands of our readers make the commitment to keep this news service fully operational through donations and prayers is a sign that the movement to protect life, faith, family is very much alive!
We are always encouraged by this - and you should be too!
I’d like to share with you a few of the hundreds of incredible comments we have received in just the past few days:
- “Appreciate your website.... your lead articles are always well documented and are typically the stories that others refuse to cover. We need to hear the unwelcome truth at times so we know what and how to pray. Thank you and God bless.” - Joseph, Ohio
- “Thank you for what you are doing for the silent victims of our society! Love in Christ from South Africa.” - Grace
- “God Bless you for the work you do to expose the truth and to show that there are good God-fearing people out there who are trying to make a difference.” - Victress, Arizona
- “I read Lifesite news every day and am grateful for the reporting that I do not find anywhere else.”- Mary, British Columbia
- “If the Media covered even a small percentage of the stories you do, there would be such a public outcry that it might actually convince the government to do something positive. I don't know which is worse - fake news or no news! YOU keep up the good work.” - Allen & Susan, Ontario
- “My family is very particular about where we donate (outside of our Church and Catholic School) and regardless of how we adjust the list LifeSite is always near the top, if not at the top, primary because of one thing: Truth! Reporting the truth is what the Truth Himself would want, for that is why He came, to bring Truth. Thank you for your continued efforts, especially on behalf of those who cannot speak up for themselves! Grace and Peace of Jesus be with you all!!!” - Carl, Kentucky
I challenge those who have not yet donated to make any donation you can right now - even if it’s just $5 or $10. This is your opportunity to be part of something big and to provide professional news coverage for the sake of the unborn, for marriage, for faith, and for freedom!
At LifeSite our goal is to create a movement of millions of well-informed pro-life and pro-family advocates all around the world, equipped with the knowledge and the support they need to push back, stand strong in their beliefs - and CHANGE THE CULTURE.
I know you support this goal. And that’s why I feel confident asking for your help today.
To put it simply: if each person who read this one email donated whatever they could (even just $10) we would easily surpass the goal! That’s literally all it would take!
Your contributions to LifeSite help millions of life and family defenders know that they are far from alone in this global battle (yes, it is indeed a great battle!) to uphold traditional, natural law beliefs on life and family.
With only 8 days left in our fall campaign, we still have a steep $196,645 left to raise. Please help today with the most generous donation that your circumstances permit.
And if you are not able to donate, your prayers for the success of this campaign are always greatly appreciated, and absolutely necessary.
Can you donate just $5 for PRO-LIFE?
Help LifeSite remain the #1 most-read pro-life website on the Internet. We urgently need your help to hit our Fall campaign goal today.
View CommentsClick to view or comment.