WASHINGTON, D.C., January 20, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Just hours after Democrat Joe Biden’s swearing-in as President of the United States, the official White House contact page has already been updated to ask users to include their preferred gender pronouns, another early gift to LGBT activists.
Among the White House website contact page’s usual fields for name, prefix, phone number, and such is a new “pronouns” field, with the options “she/her,” “he/him,” “they/them,” “Other,” and “Prefer not to share.”
— GLAAD (@glaad) January 20, 2021
After the events of the last three months, President Trump has departed the White House and Washington, D.C.
By SIGNING this petition, please thank President Trump for doing his best to protect Life, Faith and Freedom over the last four years, and wish him all the best and God's blessings for the next chapter of his life.
Every effort will be made to deliver this petition to President Trump, so please SHARE with all of your like-minded family, friends and colleagues.
No president in recent memory, including Ronald Reagan, has done as much to defend innocent preborn children as President Trump.
And, no president in recent memory has done as much to defend our freedoms of speech and religion as President Trump.
Promises made, promises kept. Please see the 'For More Information' section below for a comprehensive list of President Trump's accomplishments for Life, Faith and Freedom.
And, please SIGN and SHARE this petition of gratitude and thank President Trump for all he has done in defense of Life, Faith and Freedom.
On the issues of Life and Family, President Trump has accomplished the following amongst many others:
- Appointed three supreme court justices, including Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanagh, and Neil Gorsuch, who all appear to hold pro-life values.
- Reinstituted the Mexico City Policy - preventing American aid from funding abortion and the promotion of abortion.
- Kept his promise on judicial appointments by appointing more conservative men and women to federal courts of appeals than any president in American history.
- Put the U.S. into the Geneva Consensus Declaration, which states that family is the "natural and fundamental group unit of society..."
- And, signed legislation to empower states to defund Planned Parenthood.
And, on the issues of Faith and Freedom, President Trump has done the following amongst many others:
- Lifted the Obama administration’s contraception mandate that required religious employers like the Little Sisters of the Poor to participate in the provision of contraceptives and abortifacients.
- Issued an Executive Order on "Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty," granting churches more freedom to speak about political issues and elections.
- Established a White House office tasked with fielding the concerns of religious Americans and monitoring threats as they arise.
- Released a guidance affirming students have the right to pray in public schools.
- Announced a new International Religious Freedom Alliance that joins more than two dozen countries to push for religious tolerance and an end to religious persecution.
Again...promises made, promises kept.
Thank you, President Trump, for fighting hard to defend Life, Faith and Freedom. Your legacy will live on, long after you have left office, and we applaud your courage and foresight to fight for these most vital of issues.
May God bless the next chapter of your life, and please keep fighting for Life, Faith, Freedom!
Please SIGN and SHARE to THANK President Trump for doing his best to protect Life, Faith and Freedom!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
'The full list of President Trump’s accomplishments shows why leftists are so desperate to ‘unperson’ him' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-full-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-shows-why-leftists-are-so-desperate-to-unperson-him
'Trump affirms religious liberty in State of the Union: ‘We don’t punish prayer…tear down crosses’': https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/we-dont-punish-prayer-trump-affirms-religious-liberty-in-state-of-the-union
'Trump admin cuts Obamacare rule forcing abortion, sex-change coverage': https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-admin-cuts-obamacare-rule-forcing-abortion-sex-change-coverage
'Trump admin announces global alliance to defend religious liberty, end religious persecution': https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-admin-announces-global-alliance-to-defend-religious-liberty-end-religious-persecution
**Photo Credit: MICHAEL CANDELORI / SHUTTERSTOCK.COM
That the website was updated so quickly after Biden took over for former President Donald Trump may suggest it was the work of left-wing employees already within the Trump administration, a longstanding source of frustration for Republican presidents. On January 11, a rogue employee updated the State Department’s website to falsely announce Trump had resigned early.
The change is in line with the aggressively pro-LGBT platform Biden ran on, the centerpiece of which was forcing widespread accommodation of homosexuality and “gender fluidity” on private citizens by urging passage of the so-called Equality Act. During the campaign, he went so far as to endorse children as young as eight “deciding” they’re transgender, and earlier this week he chose Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine, a man who claims to be a woman, as Assistant Secretary of Health.
During the Democrat presidential primary, Biden’s eventual Vice President Kamala Harris announced at a town hall event that “my pronouns are she, her, and hers.”