FREDRICTION, New Brunswick (LifeSiteNews) – The Canadian province of New Brunswick now allows grocery stores to bar the unvaccinated as part of their so-called COVID “winter plan.”
On Saturday, December 4, the Canadian province of New Brunswick imposed the most restrictive measures against those who are unvaccinated against COVID-19 in the nation. Included in the “winter plan” is the requirement that grocery stores, malls, and salons prohibit the unvaccinated from entering their premises or enforce “social distancing.” Meanwhile, the government will subject its unvaccinated citizens to mandatory 10-day isolation when entering or returning to the province.
Citing “very concerning” infection rates, New Brunswick Health Minister Dorothy Shephard told her citizens, “With winter comes colder weather, shorter days, more time spent inside and increased opportunity for COVID-19 to spread.”
“It is important we have a plan in place that ensures our health-care system is not overwhelmed, but also considers the mental, physical, and financial health of New Brunswickers.”
The plan, which Shephard says are “small actions” that “aren’t difficult,” went into effect Saturday and includes the following guidelines:
- Maximum of 20 people for informal indoor household gatherings.
- Maximum of 50 people for informal outdoor gatherings.
- Unvaccinated residents should avoid informal indoor gatherings.
- Masks are required in outdoor public spaces when physical distancing can’t be maintained.
- Malls, grocery stores, and salons must enforce physical distancing or may instead require proof of vaccination from all patrons.
- Schools will follow existing plans at this time.
- All travelers, including New Brunswickers returning to the province, must register or have a multi-use pass.
- Unvaccinated people entering the province are required to isolate and take a test on Day 10.
- All travelers arriving by air will be provided with a rapid testing kit.
New Brunswick has a population of 755,500; the so-called “very concerning” number of infections is 711, with merely 49 of those cases requiring hospitalization and only 16 requiring intensive care.
Freedom-loving Australians are sending out an urgent call for help, a veritable SOS.
Over the past year and a half, Australia's democracy has been replaced by a type of medical fascism which has grasped control of power by using police state tactics.
In that time, freedoms have been curtailed or suppressed altogether and human rights have been abused, often with the use of the police force.
Please WATCH this video from our friends at Reignite Democracy Australia to better understand how BAD it is right now in Australia.
And, the situation just continues to deteriorate, so much so that our friends Down Under are now asking for outside help.
We simply must come to their aid! But, what can we do?
Please consider participating in the following two action items:
1) SAVE THE DATE and ATTEND a Pro-Freedom Rally on DEC. 4th (12pm, local time) at the Australian High Commission in Ottawa, (address below), or at an Australian consulate office in one of the cities listed below.
2) Please SIGN and SHARE this petition, directed to The Acting High Commissioner of Australia to Canada, Ms Katherine Ruiz-Avila, asking her to:
- End the lockdowns in Australia
- End police brutality in Australia
- End mandatory vaccinations in Australia
- Restore the freedoms of speech, assembly and travel in Australia
Remember, after signing, please make a note of this important date and time (and address, below): Saturday, December 4th, 2021, 12pm.
And, please commit to peaceful protest in support of Australian freedom at one of the locations below on that date!
Our friends Down Under are reaching their limits. So, we must now join them in their struggle to retain their freedoms and human rights against police brutality and medical dictatorship.
Thank you for taking part in this important campaign.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
'‘SOS from Australia’: Freedom activists plead for political asylum from COVID regime' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/australians-call-on-foreign-leaders-to-accept-covid-tyranny-refugees/
Click here to learn more about the the December 4th protest, including helpful messaging for signs you can make at home to take with you on the day: https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/FINAL-media-release-SOS-from-Australia.pdf
LOCATIONS and PHONE NUMBERS of the Australian High Commission in Canada, as well as their consular offices in Toronto and Vancouver. [Please use the phone number to politely, but firmly object to the oppression of the people of Australia if you can't go to the protest in person.]:
High Commission - Ottawa, Ontario
Suite 1301 - 50 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, Ontario, K1P 6L2
Telephone: +1 613 236 0841
175 Bloor Street East
Suite 1100 - South Tower
Toronto, Ontario M4W 3R8
Telephone: +1 416 323 4280
Suite 2050 - 1075 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 3C9
Telephone: +1 604 694 6160
Thus, New Brunswick will allow its citizens to be prohibited from buying groceries or gathering with their families throughout the Christmas season because 0.006 percent of their population is currently hospitalized with a virus that has a survival rate of 99.95% for those under 50.
Despite statements from government and the mainstream media, coronavirus vaccine trials have never produced evidence that the vaccines stop infection or transmission. They do not even claim to reduce hospitalization, but the measurement of success is in preventing severe symptoms of COVID-19 disease. Moreover, there is strong evidence that the “vaccinated” are just as likely to carry and transmit the virus as the unvaccinated.
Meanwhile, the list of FDA-recognized adverse events from the COVID jabs has grown from severe anaphylactic reactions to include fatal thrombotic events, the inflammatory heart condition myocarditis, and neurologically disabling disease like Guillain Barré Syndrome, as well as thousands of recorded deaths and permanent disabilities.
LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here.