Check out the LifeSiteNews power panels at 12:00 and 6:30 today
At noon, the Institute on Religion & Democracy (IRD) and LifeSiteNews are co-hosting a policy panel discussion on how social conservatives can enact effective public policy on issues like Planned Parenthood's harvesting of fetal parts, the loss of religious liberty since the Supreme Court's marriage decision, and pornography and sex trafficking.
Four panelists are joining moderator John-Henry Westen, the editor-in-chief of LifeSiteNews:
- Chelsen Vicari of the Institute on Religion & Democracy
- Casey Mattox of the Alliance Defending Freedom
- Dr. Barrett Duke of The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Donna Rice-Hughes of Enough is Enough
Come to IRD headquarters (1023 15th Street NW, Suite 601, Washington, D.C., 20005-2601) at noon to hear this power policy panel.
At 6:30 tonight, The Daily Caller and LifeSiteNews are co-hosting a power panel that will answer the question of whether social conservatives can effectively engage American culture on critical issues like marriage, abortion, and religious liberty.
Four panelists are joining moderator Chris Bedford, editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller News Foundation:
- John-Henry Westen, Editor-in-Chief of LifeSiteNews
- Jennifer Bendery, Huffington Post White House and Congressional reporter
- Red Alert Politics Editor Ashley Dobson
- Catholic science-fiction author David Flynn
Come to Daily Caller's headquarters (1050 17th Street NW, Suite 900, Washington, D.C., 20036) at 6:30 tonight to hear this power panel discuss cultural engagement in an era hostile to social conservatism.
View CommentsClick to view or comment.