This story was originally published by the WND News Center
(WND News Center) – Something is needed to both educate and to shock the conscience of this nation after almost half a century suffering with The Great American Abortion Holocaust. What could be better than to hear “directly” from those most affected by abortion-homicide, from the potential victims themselves – preborn American voices crying fearfully and defiantly from the womb?
Those “voices” are expressed in their own “Declaration of Rights,” that also makes the first-person accusation that abortion is the most horrific crime against humanity in history – a holocaust of shame that will haunt America’s reputation and American consciences even more than slavery.
The first-person aspect of this column and of “A Declaration of Human and Constitutional Rights by PreBorn Americans” (read it here) is like a fictional play or movie conveying valid life lessons.
In other words, readers will – as all of us do with novels and movies – accept the premise of the preborn “speaking,” which allows meaning to be conveyed from the potential victims’ perspective using some arguments and reasoning that generally can’t be made by the post-birth people involved in the abortion/life debate.
The Declaration is patterned after the Declaration of Independence but is written from the perspective of preborn Americans, a group heretofore silent and, therefore, abstract for too many especially those running from the scientific fact that every abortion kills an innocent human being.
The “Declaration … by PreBorn Americans” uses the introductory and concluding paragraphs from the 1776 Declaration adapted to this cause (reproduced below). The 31 numbered sections in the middle, entitled “It is a scientific fact” or “It is a fact …,” are used to discuss those facts and to make important points guiding readers through it one subject at a time.
This is an overview of some of those sections from the declaration which explain:
- The scientific fact that motherhood and fatherhood also begin at the moment of conception with the new life created and, from that moment, those parents do not have “a choice” but rather have a sacred obligation to nurture the child they just created (sections 1-2);
- that mothers who abort their children are 81% more likely to experience subsequent mental health and other problems (section 22) and need to find forgiveness (section 2);
- the scientific (sections 1, 3-5) and legal (section 6-7, 21, 24) facts that refute the Roe v. Wade ruling that preborn Americans are merely “potential life” (Roe, page 162) and “… that the word ‘person,’ as used in the 14th Amendment, does not include the unborn” (page 158);
- that the word “person” is a legal fiction that enabled the Roe Court to legalize the mass killing of preborn life, which would have been impossible if it had used the scientifically accurate phrase “living individual” (sections 23-24);
- if the Supreme Court has the authority to declare that “constitutional personhood” begins at any time other than the moment science has determined when human life begins, at conception/fertilization, then there is nothing to stop it from authorizing abortion-homicide post birth as some Democrats advocate should be done (“The case for ‘after-birth abortion’ draws a logical path from common pro-choice assumptions to infanticide. It challenges us, implicitly and explicitly, to explain why, if abortion is permissible, infanticide isn’t”) (section 25);
- that the medical profession’s participation in abortion-homicide has “blurred the line between killing and curing” (sections 16-17) and that such doctors are the moral equivalent of the infamous Dr. Josef Mengele, the Nazi “Angel of Death.”;
- that abortion has its roots in the Marxist plan to destroy the nuclear family and American society (section 15);
- that cruelty has its own psychology and lexicon and that the advocates for abortion-homicide are no different in that regard than the Nazis or Southern slave masters. The use of euphemisms (“it,” “clump of cells,” “P.O.C.” or “products of conception,” etc.) allows abortion-homicide advocates to pretend they are not killing a preborn child who will safely enter the world if left alone. Such dehumanizing language is used to desensitize both the public and pregnant mothers to accept abortion-homicide (sections 11 and 26);
- that a mass delusion, a Big Lie, has captured the minds of all who believe there is “a right to choose” to kill preborn children (sections 12-14);
- that the 63 million preborn babies slaughtered in The Great American Abortion Holocaust is 10 times the Nazi Holocaust of the Jews (section 19);
- that the Democratic Party is the party of The Great American Abortion Holocaust (sections 10, 13, 21, 27, 29);
- that America, to our eternal shame, is much, much worse that any child-sacrificing cult or primitive culture (sections 6,14);
We begin with the opening paragraphs of the Declaration, which, again, are patterned after, and make similar claims to the Declaration of Independence:
A Declaration of Human and Constitutional right by preborn Americans
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for a persecuted People to assert among the nations of the earth our unalienable Right to Life to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle us, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that we should declare the causes which impel us to this just and worthy Declaration and to explain why we are making an accusation of the most barbaric crime against humanity in history regarding all those who have participated in or who have approved of The Great American Abortion Holocaust.
We, the preborn next generation of Americans, hold these truths to be self-evident, that all scientifically identifiable [DNA] human individuals – from the moment of our creation, at conception/fertilization – are created equal with all post-birth human individuals, that we are endowed by the Creator of us all with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are:
(Continue reading the Declaration here.)
Reprinted with permission from the WND News Center