VATICAN CITY, April 30, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Dozens of leading pro-life activists from all over the globe are preparing to participate in the International Pro-Life Forum at the Vatican this Saturday, May 3.
The event, which will take place the day before Rome’s rapidly-growing March for Life, includes a private session in the morning for pre-registered pro-life leaders, by invitation only. This will be followed by a public session in the afternoon.
All are welcome to attend the public session, which starts at 2:30 pm. Pre-registration is not required, and admission is free.
The conference is organized by LifeSiteNews, and co-sponsored by Human Life International, Family Life International New Zealand, and the organizers of the Italian National March for Life.
Speakers at the public session include Cardinal Raymond Burke, the prefect of the Vatican’s Apostolic Signatura, and renowned Catholic author George Weigel, the official biographer of Pope Saint John Paul II.
The private and public sessions will take place at St. Pius X Hall, in Vatican City.
Some of the nearly 60 pre-eminent international pro-life leaders who have already registered for the conference include:
· Jean Goyard, Droit de Naitre, France
· John Smeaton, Society for the Protection of Unborn Children UK
· Bernadette Smyth, Precious Life, Northern Ireland
· Sofia Guedes, Portugal
· Rebecca Kiessling, Save the 1, USA
· Tadej Strehovec, Slovenia
· Jean-Marc Baijot, Belgium
· Colleen Bayer, Family Life International New Zealand
· Reggie Littlejohn, president of Women's Rights Without Frontiers
· Virginia Coda Nunziante, Italian National March for Life
· Miriam Sciberras, Pro-life Malta
· Steve Jalsevac, LifeSiteNews, Canada
· John-Henry Westen, LifeSiteNews, Canada
· Charmaine Yoest, Americans United for Life
…and many others.