LifeSiteNews is facing increasing censorship. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
January 20, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – On the eve of Joe Biden’s inauguration as President of the United States, Fox News announced layoffs of just under 20 employees of its digital operation, most prominently embattled politics editor Chris Stirewalt.
“As we conclude the 2020 election cycle, FOX News Digital has realigned its business and reporting structure to meet the demands of this new era,” Fox explained in a statement, the Daily Caller reported. “We are confident these changes will ensure the platform continues to deliver breakthrough reporting and insightful analysis surrounding major issues, both stateside and abroad.”
Stirewalt, a member of Fox’s Election Night decision desk last November, became a focal point for conservative ire through his defense of the desk’s decision to declare Biden had won Arizona long before any of its competitors. (Biden ultimately won Arizona, though questions remain as to how much of the vote was tainted by fraud.)
That call was only one of a string of incidents leading conservative viewers to sour on Fox News from anchor Chris Wallace’s biased performance in the first presidential debate to host Melissa Francis telling former House Speaker Newt Gingrich not to bring up leftist billionaire George Soros’s intervention in district attorney elections across the country.
After the events of the last three months, President Trump has departed the White House and Washington, D.C.
By SIGNING this petition, please thank President Trump for doing his best to protect Life, Faith and Freedom over the last four years, and wish him all the best and God's blessings for the next chapter of his life.
Every effort will be made to deliver this petition to President Trump, so please SHARE with all of your like-minded family, friends and colleagues.
No president in recent memory, including Ronald Reagan, has done as much to defend innocent preborn children as President Trump.
And, no president in recent memory has done as much to defend our freedoms of speech and religion as President Trump.
Promises made, promises kept. Please see the 'For More Information' section below for a comprehensive list of President Trump's accomplishments for Life, Faith and Freedom.
And, please SIGN and SHARE this petition of gratitude and thank President Trump for all he has done in defense of Life, Faith and Freedom.
On the issues of Life and Family, President Trump has accomplished the following amongst many others:
- Appointed three supreme court justices, including Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanagh, and Neil Gorsuch, who all appear to hold pro-life values.
- Reinstituted the Mexico City Policy - preventing American aid from funding abortion and the promotion of abortion.
- Kept his promise on judicial appointments by appointing more conservative men and women to federal courts of appeals than any president in American history.
- Put the U.S. into the Geneva Consensus Declaration, which states that family is the "natural and fundamental group unit of society..."
- And, signed legislation to empower states to defund Planned Parenthood.
And, on the issues of Faith and Freedom, President Trump has done the following amongst many others:
- Lifted the Obama administration’s contraception mandate that required religious employers like the Little Sisters of the Poor to participate in the provision of contraceptives and abortifacients.
- Issued an Executive Order on "Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty," granting churches more freedom to speak about political issues and elections.
- Established a White House office tasked with fielding the concerns of religious Americans and monitoring threats as they arise.
- Released a guidance affirming students have the right to pray in public schools.
- Announced a new International Religious Freedom Alliance that joins more than two dozen countries to push for religious tolerance and an end to religious persecution.
Again...promises made, promises kept.
Thank you, President Trump, for fighting hard to defend Life, Faith and Freedom. Your legacy will live on, long after you have left office, and we applaud your courage and foresight to fight for these most vital of issues.
May God bless the next chapter of your life, and please keep fighting for Life, Faith, Freedom!
Please SIGN and SHARE to THANK President Trump for doing his best to protect Life, Faith and Freedom!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
'The full list of President Trump’s accomplishments shows why leftists are so desperate to ‘unperson’ him' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-full-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-shows-why-leftists-are-so-desperate-to-unperson-him
'Trump affirms religious liberty in State of the Union: ‘We don’t punish prayer…tear down crosses’': https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/we-dont-punish-prayer-trump-affirms-religious-liberty-in-state-of-the-union
'Trump admin cuts Obamacare rule forcing abortion, sex-change coverage': https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-admin-cuts-obamacare-rule-forcing-abortion-sex-change-coverage
'Trump admin announces global alliance to defend religious liberty, end religious persecution': https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-admin-announces-global-alliance-to-defend-religious-liberty-end-religious-persecution
**Photo Credit: MICHAEL CANDELORI / SHUTTERSTOCK.COM
The Caller added that a Fox source claims the layoffs are unrelated to “anything surrounding the 2020 election,” but conservatives’ growing sense that Fox has turned against them has led to Fox taking a hit in the ratings. On January 12, its every afternoon and evening show lost to both CNN and MSNBC (with populist conservative commentator Tucker Carlson the least affected, and the only host to beat someone in either competitor’s timeslot):
TV RATINGS: Tuesday Jan. 12, MSNBC and CNN took the top spots in total viewers with @Maddow at #1 followed by @ChrisCuomo, @andersoncooper, @wolfblitzer, @donlemon & @TuckerCarlson. https://t.co/c0qdiIGieQ pic.twitter.com/VWQCjynaCX
— TV News HQ (@TVNewsHQ) January 13, 2021
Fox’s struggles have been a boon to conservative media competitors such as NewsMax, One America News Network (OANN), The First TV, and Blaze TV.