Now House of Horrors 2, and the media is still missing in action
Kermit Gosnell has been convicted. He will spend the rest of his days languishing in prison. Never again will he brutally murder children, or exploit, injure, and kill their mothers.
But this story isn’t over. Far from it.
We barely had time to feel relief that Gosnell was off the streets, before we learned about another, and possibly even worse, “House of Horrors” – this time in Texas.
It won’t come as a surprise that despite horrifying testimony and photographic evidence about how Texas abortionist Douglas Karpen is allegedly delivering living babies, and then killing them in ways that are almost impossible to imagine, the mainstream media has completely ignored this new House of Horrors – just as they ignored Gosnell.
Recently a Gallup poll found that the Gosnell trial was “one of the least followed news stories Gallup has measured.” This is hardly surprising! How could people follow the trial, if the media wasn’t covering it?
If Gosnell has proved one thing, it’s this: we cannot count on the mainstream media to defend life and expose the horrors of abortion! That’s why there is a great need for reliable alternative media where the public can find the truth on these issues.
And that is exactly why LifeSiteNews exists, and why we MUST reach far more people.
Over the past two years LifeSiteNews has:
- Published literally hundreds of articles about Gosnell.
- Sent a reporter to be present for the closing arguments of the trial in Philadelphia and worked closely with other pro-life leaders who have been present for the entire trial.
- Drawn the connections between Gosnell and legalized abortion everywhere.
- Helped pressure the mainstream media into taking notice of the story with your help.
In fact, in the past month, during the height of the Gosnell trial, we experienced our record highest traffic in our 16-year history – 5 million pageviews! This makes LifeSiteNews the most accessed pro-life website around the world!
But if we at LifeSiteNews are going to take full advantage of the Gosnell and similar developments by publishing the truth about abortion to more of the world, we need your help!
There are two things we need our readers to do:
1) Firstly, please continue reading LifeSiteNews and encourage your friends and family to do the same
Word of mouth is a powerful thing. While millions of people read LifeSiteNews each month, there are many millions more who don’t yet even know we exist. Continue to share our stories on social media. Urge your friends and relations to subscribe to our daily newsletter. Spread the word about LifeSiteNews any way you can!
2) And secondly, please consider making a donation to LifeSiteNews TODAY.
No other pro-life news website in the world has such a staff of passionately dedicated full-time professional reporters.
We break and report stories that few others, and often no one else, will.
The Gosnell guilty verdict in favor of life is a major turn in the tide for the movement. In the weeks and months to come, LifeSiteNews wants to be there to provide you with all the breaking news:
- Exposés about other abortion providers who are killing children and abusing women
- Reactions to the decision from political and cultural leaders
- New legislation that will come about to deal with the horrors of the abortion industry
- National and international initiatives that the pro-life movement will undertake to fight for life and end abortion
You won’t hear about the vast majority of these important reports from the mainstream media.
This crucial investigative and original material will be found at LifeSiteNews.com. But to keep up with the rapidly increasing demand for our stories, we need your support!
Please consider making a generous donation today to help us tell the truth to a growing audience of readers, like you, who are looking for that truth and have to seek this alternative news resource as the solution.
For life and family,