NewsMon Aug 14, 2017 - 7:11 pm EST
LifeSite is hiring! - Assistant Manager of Digital Marketing
LifeSiteNews is currently accepting applications for the following position:
To apply for this position, click here.
The assistant manager of digital marketing will assist in coordinating all of LifeSiteNews' marketing activities: including managing our large social media properties and e-mail lists, implementing strategies to grow our social media and e-mail subscriber base, designing digital marketing campaigns aimed at raising awareness about pro-life and pro-family issues, and running our quarterly fundraising campaigns.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a vibrant, passionate team of professionals committed to promoting the Culture of Life, and to grow what is already the #1 most-read pro-life and pro-family website on the Internet.
LOCATION: While LifeSiteNews has offices in Front Royal, Virginia, and Toronto, Ontario, many of our staff telecommute from home offices. This position is open to telecommuters.
- At least two years' marketing experience on social media, especially Facebook and Twitter, with a proven track record of achieving excellent fan engagement levels and growing follower base
- Experience working with Facebook's advertising platform
- Intimate familiarity with using Google Analytics to identify actionable insights
- A keen interest in keeping abreast of the latest developments in the constantly shifting social media landscape
- Highly analytical and committed to measuring success through data analysis from various channels: Google Analytics, Facebook page analytics, Mailchimp e-mail reports, etc.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Familiarity with the Mailchimp e-mail marketing platform, or related products
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Highly self-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial, with a passion for trying new things, rigorously testing new initiatives, and adapting based upon the results
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly to new challenges
- And, above all, a passion for the mission of LifeSiteNews - to spread the message of the Culture of Life and Family
Responsibilities will include:
- Optimizing LifeSite articles (headlines/images, etc) for social media
- Posting LifeSite articles to our social media accounts
- Creating Facebook ad campaigns to optimize traffic to LifeSiteNews' website, petitions, and fundraising campaigns
- Creating regular e-mail campaigns (twice a week or more) for the various segments with relevant LifeSiteNews articles and other updates
- Creating customized e-mail nurture streams
- Minimizing e-mail list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase social media followers and e-mail acquisition
- Identifying opportunities and executing strategies to disseminate LifeSite's content to the widest possible audience
- Providing regular reports on social media and e-mail list health and campaign effectiveness
- Helping draft fundraising e-mails targeted at specific e-mail segments
SALARY: Salary is negotiable based upon need and experience. Keep in mind that LifeSiteNews is a mission-based non-profit, although we always seek to meet our employees' legitimate financial needs.
To apply for this position, click here: https://lifesitenews.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16
Can you donate just $5 for PRO-LIFE?
LifeSite is the #1 most-read pro-life website on the Internet. But we urgently need your help to hit our summer campaign goal today.
View CommentsClick to view or comment.