A list of key pro-life and pro-family news and views.
- Bishop Philip Egan of Portsmouth, England, has called on Christians to pray for … Jeremy Corbyn and other British MPs who signed a letter demanding a ban on prayer vigils outside abortion facilities. (Catholic Herald)
- In a speech on radical Islamic terrorism, Vice President Mike Pence said, “These barbarians harbor a special hatred for the followers of Christ.” (CNS News)
- Around 700 Catholics in Norwich, England, joined a Eucharistic procession on October 27 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Britain’s Abortion Act legalizing abortion. (Catholic Herald)
- A candidate for Wisconsin’s Supreme Court was arrested in 1989 as part of the pro-life rescue movement. Under fire, he has held his ground: “In the context of my life, it’s not something I’ve ever regretted doing,” he says. (Journal Sentinel)
- Brittany Maynard’s husband is honoring her on three-year anniversary of her suicide by penning a fundraising letter for assisted suicide advocates. (Compassion and Choices)