LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
April 8, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – More than three months after Joe Biden’s inauguration as President of the United States, charges continue to be filed against various instances of election fraud across the country, despite a left-wing narrative that the 2020 presidential election was the most secure in American history.
In March, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for eastern North Carolina revealed that 24 individuals have been charged with voter-related fraud over the past 18 months, the Associated Press reported. The cases mainly concern foreign nationals from Mexico, Central America, France, Yemen, Iraq, Nigeria, and other countries illicitly registering to vote in U.S. elections.
The charges include unlawful voting, naturalization fraud, and misuse of immigration documents. The accused are not charged with acting as part of a broader conspiracy.
House Democrats, in a strict party-line vote, recently passed legislation to conduct a massive federal overhaul of America’s elections and voting protocols, making the inconsistency, confusion, and funny business that plagued 2020 the new, permanent norm in our country.
The bill is called H.R. 1 (also known, ironically, as the “For the People” Act), and, if passed by the Democrat-controlled Senate, will mark the beginning of a once-in-a-generation transfer of power from the people of our country to its politicians.
That’s we must act NOW, and implore our U.S. Senators to vote against this dangerous legislation when it comes before them for a vote.
Please SIGN and SHARE this urgent petition asking all U.S. Senators to oppose H.R. 1 as a matter of national importance.
Democrat sponsors have attempted to promote H.R. 1 as a bill to expand voting rights in America, but, in reality, it is the exact opposite.
Among the 791-page bill’s provisions are the following:
- Transfer of control over congressional elections from state governments to the federal government, even though the Constitution explicitly states that such authority belongs solely to states.
- Automatic voter registration, which would require every state to add all eligible citizens to their voting rolls (unless they manually opt out) under the law. This would, additionally, shield illegal aliens who are automatically registered to vote from prosecution, without making an affirmative declaration about the status of their citizenship.
- Mandatory early voting in all 50 states for at least 15 days prior to an actual election, as well as unlimited ballot harvesting and a 10-day deadline extension past an election for mail-in ballots to be received and processed.
- Mandatory, nationwide mail-in voting, without any requirement that individuals provide a form of personal identification upon applying for their mail-in ballot. This would also require that those individuals who request a mail-in ballot be automatically registered to receive mail-in ballots in every election to follow.
- Transfer of control over drawing congressional district maps from each individual state’s legislature to “independent” commissions – another power reserved, in the Constitution, for states specifically.
- Federal funding of campaigns, which would use taxpayer dollars to match campaign contributions made by Americans citizens to candidates for federal office at a rate of 600% (you read that right – your money, being used to fund campaigns and candidates you may not support, nor even have the chance to actually to vote for).
And, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
If H.R. 1 passes the Senate and goes to Joe Biden’s desk, the American people may never participate in a free, open, and fair election ever again.
It is, therefore, imperative that we act to save our Republic from this disastrous legislation NOW.
Please SIGN and SHARE this urgent petition which urges all U.S. Senators to oppose the anti-democratic piece of legislation, H.R. 1, today.
And, after signing this petition, please CLICK HERE to DIRECTLY CONTACT your U.S. Senators by using the simple contact form LifeSite is providing, here. It is a simple, one-click process, and you don't even have to look up any of your Senators' contact information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
'Here’s the anti-people agenda of HR 1 on election reform' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/heres-the-anti-people-agenda-of-hr-1-on-election-reform
'Democrats’ horrifying ‘For the People’ Act would supercharge vote fraud, end America' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/democrats-horrifying-for-the-people-act-would-supercharge-vote-fraud-end-america
'The Democrats’ ‘For the People’ Act would make it impossible to hold free and fair elections in America' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/democrats-are-pushing-the-for-the-people-act-in-attempt-to-make-impossible-to-hold-free-and-fair-elections-in-america
**Photo Credit: Shutterstock
In Illinois, the Chicago Sun-Times reported that investigation into 32 claims of election fraud in DuPage County have led to charges against five individuals for forgery and perjury. Three defendants attempted to cast ballots for someone else; the other two falsely claimed to have lived in the country for at least 30 days as required by law.
Last month, LifeSiteNews reported that election officials in Texas, New Jersey, and Mississippi arrested on more than 150 charges related to election fraud, as well.
While liberals are quick to point out that the aforementioned cases represent an extremely small percentage of the overall vote, concerns about election integrity were heightened last year by the exponential expansion of no-excuse mail voting, which dramatically expanded the potential for fraud while making fraud much more difficult to track, as well as by state-level rule changes relaxing the standards for absentee ballots and election administrators in jurisdictions such as Milwaukee, Wisconsin granting Democrat-affiliated groups high-level involvement in the ballot counting process.
At the national level, Democrats in Congress are currently pushing legislation that, if Republicans fail to block it in the Senate, would impose on all 50 states dramatically relaxed standards for vote registration and absentee voting as well as forbid states from using basic security measures such as photo identification to verify presumptive voters’ identities.