Wow! We received quite the response to our email note about yesterday’s positive stories. Non-subscribers see this link:
A few samples:
* Don’t change one bit. We love LifeSiteNews. G.J. M.D.
* I do not regret the ” bad News Stories, ” after all these are the very things that we most need to pray about and if possible take action E.M.
* Thanks for your dedication! M.M.
* Your web site is one of my favorite as an activist.Â I read every word and often file articles to use later. By printing the good news, you remind people that one voice is important.Â L.H.
* “The Good News” has already been delivered, by Jesus Christ. You are doing great work, keep it up! J.M.
We thought we should share some more positive news. Our breaking original coverage of Amnesty International’s proposal to go into abortion advocacyÂ (thanks to a tip from a reader!):
Amnesty International Considers Pushing Enforcement of Abortion as Human Right
was picked up so far today in Canada on the front page of the National Post (except the Toronto edition!! – p. A17) and is also carried in the Calgary Herald, Ottawa Citizen, Edmonton Journal, Nanaimo Daily News, Montreal Gazette, Victoria Times Colonist, and Windsor Star.
See the National Post coverage by Steven Edwards which quotes yours truly:
Amnesty International mulls abortion rights crusade
Our U.S. and international readers may want to encourage their media to cover that important story, and don’t forget to visit our report that first broke the story internationally and use the links at the bottom to give Amnesty a piece of your mind. Also, encourage any media that do report it to, like the National Post,Âsource the informationÂfrom LifeSiteNews.com.