HOLLYWOOD, CA, April 29, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The creator of popular ABC sitcom Mork and Mindy (1978-1982), Joseph Glauberg, will be presenting during this year's Life Fest Film Festival. Glauberg, best known for his work on Mork and Mindy, was also a writer for other popular shows such as Happy Days and The Odd Couple, and is writer/producer for the new musical comedy, My Brother the Rabbi.
Glauberg, who is intimately aware of the obstacles for creative types within the industry, will present at Life Fest '14 in the workshop titled, “Creative in Hollywood, Understanding the Challenges.” Life Film Fest is the unique, world-wide film festival dedicated to showcasing films which affirm the importance of the human experience and the unique value of every life. Life Fest is held, “in the heart of the entertainment industry.”
This year, Life Fest's new hotel headquarters is the fabulous Loew's Hollywood, adjacent to the Kodak Theater. Workshops, networking events and screenings will take place at the Loew's, Family Theater Productions screening rooms on Sunset, and the famous Raleigh Studios screening facilities from May 8-11. To see photographs from previous year's Life Fest, follow this link: www.flickr.com/photos/lifefilmfest.
In addition to writer Joe Glauberg, presenters this year include:
- Charlie Holliday, Actor, Kindergarten Cop, Ed Wood, and more than 40 other film and television credits, SAG-AFTRA Board Member; President, Mosaic Acting Academy;
- Mell Flynn, Hollywood Actress;
- Cindy Bond, President of Mission Pictures International;
- Rick Garside, Producer, Sidebyside productions; Member Producers Guild of America;
- Trevor L. Smith, Producer, Author The Unstoppable Filmmaker;
- Chevonne O'Shaunnesy, Mission Pictures International, How to get distribution; and
- Tony Sands, Family Theater Productions, What distributors look for.
Click “like” if you are PRO-LIFE!
Life Fest is a team of individuals from throughout every aspect of the entertainment industry who wish to see life-affirming content once again emanating from this creative business. But we are also helping raise up a whole new generation of filmmakers and giving them entrance into this industry that so impacts the world. For more information, visit lifefilmfest.com.