(LifeSiteNews) — A petition to support Independent Ontario MPP Roman Baber’s proposed legislation that would stop employers from discriminating against employees who choose not to get the COVID-19 jabs has passed 120,000 signatures.
In an email sent out to his supporters Wednesday, Baber said his petition to support his “Jobs & Jabs Bill” has massive support and asked all his followers to do what they can to support his bill.
Baber said his supporters can help the bill by completing “at least 3 of the following 4 items.”
- Send an email AND call the office of as many people mentioned above and urge them not to cost you or your loved one their job by blocking my Jobs & Jabs Bill.
- Call and tell your MPP’s staff and email your MPP’s constituency office and demand that they do not cost you or your loved one their job by blocking my Jobs & Jabs Bill. To find your MPP by postal code visit https://voterinformationservice.elections.on.ca/en/election/search
- Post on all your social media that Doug Ford has an option to save hundreds of thousands of jobs but if any of his MPPs block my Bill (we are watching Government House Leader, Paul Calandra) he will sentence hundreds and thousands of people to unemployment. Please tag @Fordnation/FordnationDougFord @paulcalandra @MonteMcnaughton.
- Write a Letter (email) to the Editor of your local newspaper or any province wide newspaper. Your letter should implore that no one should lose their job because of a personal medical choice and that MPPs will have a chance to save all jobs this Tuesday, October 5th, by not blocking MPP Roman Baber’s Jobs & Jabs Bill.
According to Baber, all it takes is one MPP to “block the Bill” which he plans on introducing on October 5 to the Ontario Legislature.
“That is why we must now, collectively, put maximum pressure on Premier Doug Ford, Minister of Labour Monte McNaughton, House Leader Paul Calandra, NDP Leader Andrea Horwath, Liberal Leader Steven Del Luca and your local MPP. Your local MPP must know that you will not stand for him or her blocking Roman’s Jobs Bill,” wrote Baber.
Baber says that if his “Jobs and Jabs” legislation is passed, it will “protect workers from termination or being placed on leave of absence due to their vaccination status or failing to disclose their vaccination status.”
It's official: Joe Biden has announced that his Administration will be forcing COVID vaccinations on nearly 1/3rd of American citizens, blatantly disregarding the personal objections of millions of people and moving America ever closer towards a medical dictatorship.
We cannot stand for this unprecedented overreach, and we will not submit to Biden's tyrannical public coercion efforts.
Please SIGN this urgent petition informing the President that you will NOT comply with these unconstitutional vaccine mandate orders issued by the Biden Administration, and that elected officials should act in their capacity to block these intrusive demands.
On Thursday, September 9th, Joe Biden announced the latest round of federal orders meant to further coerce large swaths of the public into getting the COVID vaccine -- many against their will.
While the legal standing of these measures is, at best, dubious, the Biden Administration appears more ready than ever to gut our individual rights and practically erase medical autonomy in our country.
This latest escalation in overreach was announced via a televised speech in which Biden outlined a new "six-point plan" that includes far more than just six avenues to achieve mass medical compliance.
Among the most egregious new federal mandates are the following:
- A requirement that all private businesses employing more than 100 people mandate their workers get the Covid-19 vaccine or submit to weekly testing (to be implemented by way of a new Department of Labor rule)
- A requirement that all federal employees and federal contractors get the COVID vaccine
- A requirement that all healthcare workers in facilities that receive reimbursement from Medicare and/or Medicaid (an estimated 17 million) get the Covid-19 vaccine without an alternative testing option
- A requirement that all Head Start teachers get the COVID vaccine
- A federal effort to lobby states to implement vaccine mandates for all school employees, and require regular testing of all students and school staff
- A federal effort to lobby entertainment venues to require proof of vaccination or testing in order to grant entry to the public
- A continuation of mask mandates on all federal properties and during interstate travel (i.e. planes, trains, buses)
All in all, these new vaccine mandates, which will go into effect within the coming weeks, will affect an estimated 100 million American workers -- 2/3rds of the entire workforce!
And, according to an administration official, violations of these unconstitutional requirements could result in fines of up to $14,000.
While this is clearly a political ploy on the part of the Joe Biden and his team of power-hungry Washington insiders to shift the focus from their disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, the American public knows better: After nearly a year and a half's worth of arbitrary, ever-changing, and unconstitutional government mandates in response to the COVID outbreak, it was always a given that the Biden Administration would ramp things up even further when it behooved them.
And now, it would seem that time has officially come.
"This is not about freedom or personal choice," Biden uttered in his remarks, confirming his administration's blatant dismissal of all Americans' right(s) to accept or decline the experimental Covid-19 vaccine.
This is a stunning reversal from Biden's declaration last December that "I don’t think [the vaccine] should be mandatory, I wouldn’t demand it to be mandatory."
In fact, Biden even confirmed his intention to flout states' rights in the process, warning that "If these governors won’t help us beat the pandemic I’ll use my power as president to get them out of the way."
These are not the words of an "empathetic" leader; these are the words of an aspiring dictator. And, for the time being, the only way to stop Joe Biden's tyranny is through mass noncompliance.
As we've said from the beginning, science, basic logic, and common sense should dictate policy regarding COVID and the Delta variant.
But Joe Biden and the federal government have long abandoned those principles throughout this crisis, culminating into this disturbing yet inevitable flurry of intrusive vaccine mandates that use people's jobs, individual autonomy, and livelihood as leverage.
This assault on our individual rights, private businesses, and American workers cannot be tolerated, and the easiest way to combat these unlawful orders is to just say NO.
Please SIGN and SHARE this most important petition letting Joe Biden know that you will NOT comply with the unconstitutional medical demands being made by this administration, and that action should be taken to block any intrusive action against working Americans and private employers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
'Biden announces vaccine requirements for private businesses, impacting tens of millions of Americans': https://www.
Baber announced his proposed legislation on September 14, saying at the time: “I’m calling on Doug Ford to immediately recall the legislature to allow for the introduction and the passing of my proposed private member’s bill, the Jobs and Jabs Act 2021.”
He said employers should be willing to “accommodate” employees or offer rapid tests as an alternative, but that “no Ontarians should lose their jobs because of a personal choice.”
“The Doug Ford government slogan was always, ‘open for business and open for jobs’, after locking down Ontario for almost 18 months, Doug Ford is ready to leave countless Ontarians jobless and destitute, for exercising what he referred to as their choice,” said Baber.
Baber was booted from the Progressive Conservative Party by Ford for opposing COVID lockdowns earlier in the year.
While there is not yet a province-wide mandate for healthcare workers to be jabbed, some of Ontario’s health boards have taken it upon themselves to implement mandates.
Last week, 172 employees from Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare (HDGH) and Windsor Regional Hospital (WRH) were suspended without pay for refusing to get the experimental COVID injections.
Some large municipalities such as Toronto have mandated the jabs for all city workers.
Since September 22, Ontario has had in place a vaccine passport that bans the un-jabbed from participating in many aspects of social life.
To find your Ontario MPP, click HERE.
Doug Ford (Premier) (416) 325-1941 [email protected]
Monte McNaughton (Minister of Labour) – (519) 245-8696 [email protected]
Paul Calandra (Government House Leader) – (905) 642-2588 [email protected]
Andrea Horwath (NDP Leader) – (905) 544-9644 [email protected]
Steven Del Duca (Liberal Leader) – (416) 961-3800 [email protected]