This is an urgent message.
With only 3 days remaining in our Fall campaign, we have only raised 50% of our absolute minimum goal.
That’s why we must challenge you to stop everything, right now, and make a donation of whatever amount you can afford to support the pro-life and pro-family investigative reporting of LifeSite!
We simply cannot overemphasize how important your donation, no matter how large or small, is to the continued existence of LifeSite and our impact on the culture.
So far this year, over 25 million people have visited LifeSite to learn the truth about abortion, marriage, family, faith, and freedom – an incredible 61% increase over the same time period last year!
That makes 2015 by far and away the biggest year in LifeSite’s history – an achievement made possible only by the support of thousands of readers like you.
Those growing crowds of millions of visitors have come to LifeSite because in many cases LifeSite is the only source for professional, reliable, and timely news coverage on the most important issues facing the world, from a pro-life and pro-family perspective. Issues like:
- The unprecedented and growing movement to oppose Ontario’s graphic sex-ed curriculum
- The jailing of pro-family Christian Kim Davis and the growing attacks on the religious freedom of Christians who believe in true marriage
- The peaceful efforts by Canadian pro-life prisoners of conscience Linda Gibbons and Mary Wagner to help women in crisis pregnancies
- Planned Parenthood’s gruesome and illegal practice of selling the body parts of aborted babies
- The efforts by faithful bishops like Cardinal Burke and Archbishop Cordileone to defend traditional Christian teaching on marriage and family
- Reporting on the views and records of the various candidates for U.S. and Canadian offices, particularly on the life and family issues
Where the mainstream media is either silent, or hopelessly biased, LifeSite is speaking out boldly and fearlessly standing up in defense of the unborn, the family, traditional morality, and freedom.
But unlike the huge anti-life and anti-family non-profits and media organizations, LifeSite has no multi-million dollar celebrity supporters, receives no government funding, and can count on no huge grants from foundations funded by the world’s wealthy elite.
Instead, for 18 years now, we have relied almost exclusively on the donations of our growing army of everyday readers like you: readers who are tired of the anti-life and anti-family bias of the mainstream media, and who are looking for a different kind of news agency.
This makes LifeSite a true David and Goliath mission!
Though we may be small in comparison with our enemies, with God on our side, and the faithful support of so many dedicated pro-life and pro-family warriors like you, we know we have nothing to fear!
With your support today, we know we can reach our Fall campaign and be able to continue this truth mission into the next quarter.
In the final days of our quarterly campaigns, our team here at LifeSite is always tempted to give in to anxiety.
However, we instead turn to prayer, remembering that God in his providence has never yet let us down.
Every morning during our campaigns, we gather together and pray that God’s will be done for LifeSite during the campaign. And with God’s ever-faithful help we have always been given precisely what we need to carry on!
Thank you for your support!