January 29, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Confused about whom to trust on COVID-19? Unsure if you should receive the latest vaccine? On Friday, February 19, LifeSite is hosting a virtual conference in order to help you separate fact from fiction when it comes to the coronavirus.
Health experts, medical doctors, scholars, and even a Catholic bishop are joining LifeSite for our Unmasking COVID-19: Vaccines, Mandates, and Global Health conference. Click here to register for free to watch this historic event.
Despite heavy censorship on social media these last few weeks, LifeSite is doubling down on bringing you the hard truths about the China virus.
We understand the questions surrounding what vaccines do to the human body, which is the temple of the Holy Spirit. We see the numerous deaths and adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines. With these concerns in mind, our conference will provide answers to the most pressing questions surrounding the virus.
Below is a list of invited guests who will participated in moderated, hour-long discussions led by LifeSite staff.
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, osteopathic medical doctor, nationally recognized speaker, vaccine specialist.
- Bishop Athanasius Schneider, auxililary bishop of Astana, Kazakhstan.
- Dr. Leland Stillman, internal medicine specialist; board-certified, American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Pamela Acker, biologist, vaccine expert, author of Vaccination: A Catholic Perspective.
- Pam Popper, co-founder, Make Americans Free Again; executive director, Wellness Forum Health.
- Dr. Eric Nepute, licensed primary care provider, CEO of six major wellness centers in Missouri.
- Clay Clark, author, Fear Unmasked: The Truth About the Coronavirus Shutdown, founder of Thrive15, a highly respected business school, business-owner.
- Thomas Renz, J.D., lead attorney in three major cases in Ohio, in New Mexico, and nationally regarding COVID lockdowns, mask mandates, and business closures.
- Rebecca Messall, special counsel, Thomas More Society; managing partner, Messall Law Firm, LLC; currently represents two churches in Colorado fighting the governor’s COVID restrictions.
LifeSite’s mission is to share the truth, and that’s exactly what we aim to share with this online conference. By registering, you’ll learn about how aborted fetal cells are used in vaccines, how “next-gen”vaccines are cultivated, the legal implications of lockdowns and vaccine mandates, and so much more. Sign up today by clicking here.