Editors note: a previous version of this story referred to Noosa as being in the Australian state of New South Wales (NSW). LifeSiteNews apologises for the error.
NOOSA, Queensland, Australia, October 27, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – The J Noosa, a state government-owned-and-operated venue in Queensland, Australia, is hosting a Satanic black mass on October 30.
The Noosa Temple of Satan Facebook page will livestream the sold-out event. The page says about the black mass, “Satan has great plans for the Principality of Noosa and Australia… Join us in fellowship as we perform this ancient ritual where the Dark Lord is summoned through Satanic invocations.”
According to the J’s website, the cost of a ticket is the tongue-in-cheek price of $6.66 which includes a “complimentary membership certificate.” A drag queen by the stage name of Sellma Soul will act as “high priestess” for the black mass.
A black mass typically involves the desecration of a consecrated Host, which the Church teaches is the literal body, blood, soul, and divinity of Jesus Christ. It is unclear if the satanists performing the ceremony at the J Noosa have stolen a consecrated Host.
ALP Premier Daniel Andrews Photo Credit: Daniel Pockett / Getty Images
Although the Australian Labor Party (ALP) has been accused of government overreach on other issues, the COVID crisis has clearly demonstrated that Labor should not be in power again, for a very, very long time.
Over the last six months, Victorians have endured an authoritarian abuse of power, and their ALP government has become the laughing-stock of western democracies.
Premier Daniel Andrews simply cannot be trusted to govern ever again.
Please SIGN this petition pledging not to vote Labor.
Here is short list of laws, directives and proposals which show how the ALP have forfeited their right to govern:
- Allowing only 48 hours for public submissions, Labor's Omnibus Bill, now amended, would have authorised arbitrary arrest and indefinite detention for "pre-crime"
- Victorian Labor hastily appointed private security firms to guard those in mandatory hotel quarantine. Some guards underwent diversity training but no Covid training, and ended up fraternizing with those in quarantine, thereby triggering the second wave which led to even harsher lockdowns measures. Premier Andrews had the audacity to deny knowledge of who appointed private security firms to the task, and then rolled his Health Minister to avoid responsibility.
- Andrews' Labor Party imposed a nightly curfew, which was only just suspended last week when a private citizen was about to take out an injunction in court and in the process discovered that the curfew was not based on either medical, departmental or police advice – the ALP just thought this would be a good idea.
- Churches remain closed and baptisms are forbidden under pain of a $10,000 penalty. The Last Rites were denied to dying Catholics, with the Health Department absurdly suggesting that anointing could somehow be done by teleconference instead
- Meanwhile pubs and clubs are reopening across the state and the government is midway through a review looking at whether fully decriminalising sex work would achieve better public health outcomes.
Think about it. Arbitrary arrest and detention for "pre-crime" read right out of a dystopian novel. But this is really happening, right now.
However, your pledge not to vote Labor can help ensure that it doesn't happen again.
Please SIGN now, and pledge to not vote Labor. Thank you!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
'‘All this can be avoided if people don’t protest’: Politician after police stomp on man’s head' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/all-this-can-be-avoided-if-people-dont-protest-politician-after-police-stomp-on-mans-head
'New Australia COVID lockdown law empowers indefinite detention of citizens' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/new-australia-covid-lockdown-law-empowers-indefinite-detention-of-citizens
'13 Australian doctors tell govt to end lockdowns: 'They’re causing unprecedented negative…outcomes'' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/13-australian-doctors-tell-govt-to-end-lockdowns-theyre-causing-unprecedented-negative-outcomes-1
A black mass is a mockery of Catholic liturgy during which “one adores and exalts Satan,” and “the words and external signs of the Eucharistic liturgy are used, but always in a contrary sense, in order to manifest opposition to God,” former Vatican chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth wrote in An Exorcist Explains the Demonic.
A probable reason for the black mass could be a gesture of protest against the Catholic Church and her teachings. An earlier Facebook post by the Noosa satanists dated October 19 states, “We know that the Catholic Church has always been on the wrong side of the God-Satan divide, but in 2020 they’re continuing to do great work in putting themselves on the wrong side of history when it comes to pretty much every important social issue.”
An Australian voter guide issued by the Noosa Temple of Satan shows side-by-side comparisons featuring the Catholic Church’s position on various social issues versus the Noosa Temple of Satan’s. Among the issues depicted were abortion and “assisted dying” with the Church favoring life and the Satanists favoring death.
The Noosa Temple of Satan is specific in its messaging of their targeted demographic. Brother Samael Demo-Gorgon, also known as Australian homosexual activist Robin Bristow, told former Catholics via Facebook, “For all those former Catholics out there, we know that it’s impossible to return to your old ‘home’ given how out of step the church is with modern Australia. So, if your values align with ours on all of these types of issues, we welcome you with open arms to the Noosa Temple of Satan.”
After handing out flyers to college students at Kelvin Grove State College, Demo-Gorgon said in an interview with Trevor Bell on a podcast called Iron Fist & Velvet Glove, “We are in competition with Christianity and … we want to be in the schools to preach to Satanic kids about our faith.”
The Noosa Temple of Satan has already raised $1,000 “for the production of the Black Mass including for security guards” and wants to fund airplane banners advertising the black mass. The group says if it exceeds its fundraising goal of $2,430, the additional funds will go to the pro-abortion group Children By Choice.