Jesus said, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation” (Mk 16:15).
Through the latest innovations in digital technology, The Station of the Cross Catholic Media Network is spreading the gospel to the world like never before.
Introducing The Station of the Cross’ newly upgraded, cutting-edge website, drawing listeners worldwide to the Word of God.
Listen to high-quality Catholic radio programs by visiting thestationofthecross.com today.
You can listen to live shows or past shows anywhere, anytime.
Advanced features that provide maximum listening and communication options:
- Newly designed layout for easy navigation.
- State-of-the-art audio features and capabilities.
- Enhanced performance, increased functionality, optimal user experience.
- Integrated with a wide range of social media platforms, including Facebook, Rumble, and Gloria TV.
- New video feature allows both listening and viewing of Mother Miriam Live and The Simple Truth programs.
The Station of the Cross is proud to produce and broadcast the following programs.
About The Station of the Cross
The Station of the Cross is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit Catholic radio network dedicated to spreading the Catholic Faith by broadcasting quality Catholic programming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Station of the Cross offers a combination of national shows from EWTN Radio, Ave Maria Radio, and self-produced programs.
Founded in August 1999 in Buffalo, NY., the single station grew over the past 20+ years into a radio network comprising 17 stations across the northeastern United States, reaching a potential 7 million listeners.
Programming can also be heard on the network’s iCatholicRadio app. The app has a staggering global presence, with more than 300,000 downloads across 122 countries.