(LifeSiteNews) – Hopefully you saw my email last week announcing the launch of our Fall Fundraising Campaign with an update on the incredible strides we have made since investing significantly in our video journalism.
For nearly two years now, the mainstream media has sounded the alarm of the need for mask mandates, forced vaccinations, and the shutting down of economies around the globe.
But who is going to share with the world the stories of so many individuals, communities, and professionals who are standing up to their governments in these tyrannical times? Numerous rallies for freedom around the world have already been staged, and many more are planned.
We want to take you there!
But we simply cannot keep up with the vast amounts of news coming across our journalists’ desks each day without the support of our readers.
Since we are 100% reader-funded, I hope you will consider becoming a supporter of our mission today to ensure we can continue to provide the news to you, your family, and the millions of readers around the world that we serve.
We have just 10 days left – and a steep $418,101 left to reach our Summer Fundraising goal. Please join us in this fight and use this link to donate now: give.lifesitenews.com/fallcampaign
By becoming a supporter of LifeSiteNews, you will have the power to keep this truth mission operational amidst the overwhelming influx of news from around the globe pertaining to life, family, and Christian culture.
Each day we strive to be the voice in the wilderness, proclaiming the truth about issues related to life, family, faith, and freedom. Our professional news service is dedicated to bringing pro-life and pro-family perspectives on current events to the masses – free of charge!
When you consider the hundreds of millions of dollars the mainstream media spends to produce lies and manipulation of truth – your generosity to our mission will allow us to have a much larger impact on the world.
It is only because of the generosity of our readers, like you, that our wide network of trained, courageous journalists can cover more worldwide breaking pro-life and pro-family developments than ever before.
And as a non-profit news organization, we do more than just print news reports. To ensure that donations to our organization maximize their full impact, we’ve also expanded to include the following elements:
- Daily News – did you know we post as many as many as 35 stories every day on our website? This is nearly a 200% increase from what we were publishing daily just two years ago.
- Podcasts – we now host five podcasts (The John-Henry Westen Show, The Van Maren Show, the Bishop Strickland Show, Ladies of LifeSite, and The Mother Miriam Show) that have been heard by millions of listeners. This additional content has provided a powerful new audio/visual medium of reporting on the most critical issues each week.
- International Broadcast Studio – we’ve expanded our video content and production team to provide high-quality video coverage of breaking news events related to life and family. Our Broadcasting studio will also enable us to finally produce upcoming weekly news shows to summarize top stories each week. We’ve produced 14 original pieces so far this year and our videos have reached millions of hours of streaming.
- LifePetitions.com – a groundbreaking pro-life and pro-family petition platform. Tens of millions of people have signed petitions, which have the primary goal of helping to create concrete pro-life and pro-family movements and change on specific issues! We deliver these petitions directly to those being petitioned so that every signer’s voice is heard in the public square.
- LifeFacts – a section on our website with a comprehensive compilation of the best research and information related to abortion and other life issues.
- LifeFunder – a unique, new crowdfunding platform created to serve communities of the type that read and appreciate LifeSite. Our supporters ensure this platform is a free and easy way to raise needed funds for the people and causes you care about most. Our peer-to-peer fundraising platform allows Christians, pro-lifers, and pro-family supporters to raise funds instead of using some of the other establishment platforms which may be hostile to their views and beliefs. So far this year, we’ve helped raise nearly $1.5 million dollars to help support individuals and communities facing persecution for standing for life, family, faith, and freedom.
- Voter Voice – an especially powerful, interactive, intuitive platform that gives American and Canadian citizens a direct link to their elected officials for them to voice support for and/or concern about legislation and current topics of debate in their state, province, municipal and, often, nationwide political discussions.
But there is always more to be done! And even maintaining the current heavy load requires the continued generosity of our readers. In fact, thousands of new readers are discovering our breaking news every day, and they are thrilled to discover that there is a professional news agency that coincides with their moral stances and beliefs!
Thanks be to God to our faithful supporters who have responded generously to our fundraising appeals so far this campaign – but we still haven’t reached our goal yet.
This is why we need you today! I hope you will make the decision to become a supporter of our work. Together, we can continue to make a real difference in this battle of our lives.
93% of your donation goes directly to our reporting. A gift of $1,000, $500, $250, or even $50 will ensure our news can continue at its current levels. Every donation makes an incredible difference! Please give generously today: give.lifesitenews.com/fallcampaign
As a mission grounded in truth; we know that simply printing the news is not enough. We want to provide opportunities for readers and donors to play an active role in shaping the narrative and changing hearts and minds when it comes to the most important issues of our day. That is what your generosity can do!
We have relationships with hundreds of leaders who seek to come to us first with news tips on breaking stories. They tell us that they want to partner with our platform and for us to be the ones to break their story – because they trust that we will get it right!
The investigations we must do, and the reports we must write are difficult – but they are necessary. We cannot rely on mainstream media, the social media giants, or Big Tech corporations to speak the truth – it is up to us to share the Truth in a world that so desperately needs it.
As our news mission incurs monthly expenses, like the cost of keeping our website operational and safe from increasing attempts to sabotage our work, many of our readers have opted to become monthly donors to help us cover these costs. If you’d like to make a monthly gift, visit give.lifesitenews.com/sustainlife
I hope you will consider joining our giving family this campaign. We are only capable of restoring the culture through news media because of the generosity of our supporters.