Conservatives who want to oust Trump must support these liberal positions
PETITION: 'Dump Netflix' over their attack on unborn babies. Sign the petition here.
May 30, 2019 (American Thinker) — An online friend who must remain anonymous has been musing about what those ostensible conservatives who despise President Trump must now approve of, if they seek to defeat his re-election bid, and thereby hand the presidency to the Democrats' nominee.
This is the implicit set of values and goals that they must now embrace:
1) Abortion on demand is a good thing;
2) Infanticide is a good thing;
3) Letting Iran get a nuclear bomb is a good thing;
4) Higher tax rates are a good thing;
5) More regulation on businesses, big and small, is a good thing;
6) Restricting gas, oil, and coal exploration and extraction is a good thing;
7) Open borders is a good thing;
8) China stealing our intellectual property is a good thing;
9) Turning over a significant amount of our uranium supply to Russia is a good thing;
10) Turning our back on Israel is a good thing;
11) Socialization of our health care is a good thing;
12) Repealing the religious protections of the First Amendment is a good thing;
13) Repealing the speech protections of the First Amendment is a good thing; and
14) Repealing the assembly protections of the First Amendment is a good thing.
My friend asks:
So, Bill Kristol, have I left anything out?
Published with permission from the American Thinker.