How Democrats are unwittingly pushing Americans to elect Trump and Pence for second term
August 13, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Former Democratic National Committee chair Howard Dean, after 15 minutes on CNN defaming President Trump, said recently: “If you get in a mud wrestling match with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. And every Democrat should remember that.”
But when you get into a mud fight with a Democrat, you lose your private health insurance, pay extortionate taxes, become pathologically obsessed with racial guilt, and your daughter has an abortion.
President Trump is no one’s leading exemplar of moral responsibility, but his administration’s policy agenda, taken in sum, has served the country well. He has rightly come to the defense of law enforcement officers as the mob-like Left aims to repeal the entire criminal code and elevate drug offenders to national-hero status. Most importantly, by my lights, he has advanced the pro-life cause more effectively than any president in recent memory, firmly entrenching the political and judicial foundation needed to overturn Roe v. Wade, and so enable right-thinking states to protect innocent life.
For these reasons, and because the Democrat Party is...
- increasingly beholden to ghoulish, unhinged, far-left agitators who fiendishly yet admittedly aim to vilify the Founding Fathers
- subversively condemning and distorting our nation’s history & traditions
- instilling shame and self-hatred in Americans who have a good-faith affection for, and pride in, our nation
- bludgeoning Americans of European descent with the heavy hatchet of faux racial guilt
- dividing Americans into arbitrary & politically-categorized groups of “oppressor” and “oppressed” to subtly sow caustic racial divisions among these self-defined groups for the often-concealed purpose of accumulating, and preserving, political power
- suffocating personal-responsibility-focused, common-sense traditional values in a muddy dumpster of moral relativism
- stimulating hatred of, and violence against, the law enforcement community
- and, among other cultural atrocities, rewriting the Constitution, the Ten Commandments and the Hippocratic Oath to promote the so-called right to abortion
...Americans should, and will, return President Trump and Vice President Pence to office for a second term.
Like other derelict, misguided leftists who stay up nights baying at the moon, tormented by micro-aggressions, wokeness, intersectionality, toxic masculinity and all manner of other wretched, power-grabbing, social-experiment outrages, the moonbat malcontents recently disrupting the Democrat debate may indeed have a place at the table shaping the Democrat Party’s policy agenda, but their ideological preoccupations are so wildly outside the American mainstream — and so directly in contradiction to the values that have shaped and sustained our nation — that they ought to have the same role in crafting legislation and defining the national discourse that Jeffrey Epstein — now silenced forever — had with the local Girl Scouts.
Leftist Democrats seek to lead moderate, hard-working Americans down a destructive path to a socially gruesome dystopia where down is up, front is back, and left is mandatory. Any clear-thinking American should politely decline the invitation.
“Biologically distorted, socially perverted, racially extorted, routinely aborted and likely deported” may be the Democrat Party’s 2020 vision for America, but that is no way to go through life — or win a presidential election.
In college, my conservative club often articulated — with sincere affection — the timeless wisdom that feminists aim to “leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become lesbians.”
But such a policy agenda would be decried as “too moderate” and “not woke enough” in today’s left-of-Sodom, Gomorrah & San Francisco” Democrat Party.
Indeed, that shrieking leftist howling that consistently disrupted a recent Democrat debate — the boring, inarticulate gusher of grievance typically reserved for oppressively drowning out conservative speakers — is the voice of the 2020 Democrat Party in all its full-throated wokeness.
And with each illiterate outburst, President Trump grew urgently more (re-)electable.