LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.
May 6, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – As a national energy expert, I often tell US citizens that we take our energy grid for granted — at our peril. If our energy grid goes down (e.g. similar to what actually recently happened in Texas), it wouldn’t take long for the US to revert to the status of a third-world country. Considering that every turbine that we add to the grid makes this a more likely possibility, we are on an extremely disturbing trajectory.
So it is with election integrity. Since we Americans are trusting souls, immersed in our busy lives, most U.S. citizens are complacent and uninformed about what is happening behind-the-scenes with our election process. That is also at our peril, as a freedom-loving people. When citizens become untethered from their representatives, then the foundation of democracy is dissolved.
The best thing about the disconcerting 2020 elections is that it may wake up enough citizens to what has been happening to our election process over several years now. Essentially, we are like lobsters in a pot with the temperature gradually being raised. Hopefully the 2020 election will make it uncomfortably hot enough that conscientious citizens will step forward and say “enough already!”
Considering that the left-leaning media is a major part of the problem, how do citizens find out what is really going on? The easiest option it to carefully read some election material written by independent experts, do some critical thinking, and then speak up to our representatives to take appropriate action.
The role our team of experts is trying to play, is to give open-minded, inquisitive citizens the election facts as we have been able to ferret them out.
House Democrats, in a strict party-line vote, recently passed legislation to conduct a massive federal overhaul of America’s elections and voting protocols, making the inconsistency, confusion, and funny business that plagued 2020 the new, permanent norm in our country.
The bill is called H.R. 1 (also known, ironically, as the “For the People” Act), and, if passed by the Democrat-controlled Senate, will mark the beginning of a once-in-a-generation transfer of power from the people of our country to its politicians.
That’s we must act NOW, and implore our U.S. Senators to vote against this dangerous legislation when it comes before them for a vote.
Please SIGN and SHARE this urgent petition asking all U.S. Senators to oppose H.R. 1 as a matter of national importance.
Democrat sponsors have attempted to promote H.R. 1 as a bill to expand voting rights in America, but, in reality, it is the exact opposite.
Among the 791-page bill’s provisions are the following:
- Transfer of control over congressional elections from state governments to the federal government, even though the Constitution explicitly states that such authority belongs solely to states.
- Automatic voter registration, which would require every state to add all eligible citizens to their voting rolls (unless they manually opt out) under the law. This would, additionally, shield illegal aliens who are automatically registered to vote from prosecution, without making an affirmative declaration about the status of their citizenship.
- Mandatory early voting in all 50 states for at least 15 days prior to an actual election, as well as unlimited ballot harvesting and a 10-day deadline extension past an election for mail-in ballots to be received and processed.
- Mandatory, nationwide mail-in voting, without any requirement that individuals provide a form of personal identification upon applying for their mail-in ballot. This would also require that those individuals who request a mail-in ballot be automatically registered to receive mail-in ballots in every election to follow.
- Transfer of control over drawing congressional district maps from each individual state’s legislature to “independent” commissions – another power reserved, in the Constitution, for states specifically.
- Federal funding of campaigns, which would use taxpayer dollars to match campaign contributions made by Americans citizens to candidates for federal office at a rate of 600% (you read that right – your money, being used to fund campaigns and candidates you may not support, nor even have the chance to actually to vote for).
And, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
If H.R. 1 passes the Senate and goes to Joe Biden’s desk, the American people may never participate in a free, open, and fair election ever again.
It is, therefore, imperative that we act to save our Republic from this disastrous legislation NOW.
Please SIGN and SHARE this urgent petition which urges all U.S. Senators to oppose the anti-democratic piece of legislation, H.R. 1, today.
And, after signing this petition, please CLICK HERE to DIRECTLY CONTACT your U.S. Senators by using the simple contact form LifeSite is providing, here. It is a simple, one-click process, and you don't even have to look up any of your Senators' contact information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
'Here’s the anti-people agenda of HR 1 on election reform' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/heres-the-anti-people-agenda-of-hr-1-on-election-reform
'Democrats’ horrifying ‘For the People’ Act would supercharge vote fraud, end America' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/democrats-horrifying-for-the-people-act-would-supercharge-vote-fraud-end-america
'The Democrats’ ‘For the People’ Act would make it impossible to hold free and fair elections in America' - https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/democrats-are-pushing-the-for-the-people-act-in-attempt-to-make-impossible-to-hold-free-and-fair-elections-in-america
**Photo Credit: Shutterstock
Our team consists of multiple unpaid volunteers who have expertise in a variety of relevant fields: Cyber Security, IT, Statistics, Physics, Economics, etc. As patriotic citizens we have only one agenda: to promote election integrity.
Since December 2020 we have now published nine (9) major reports. Here is a one-page document that lists them all. As a bonus we also added what (in our opinion) are other quality reports about the 2020 election. Feel free to peruse any that strike your fancy.
Our most recent publication (Election Integrity: Recommendations Report) is an unparalleled election expose. It is the most comprehensive, collaborative, creative report ever done about how to fix the US election process.
Yes, it is twenty-eight pages long — but just read the one-page Executive Summary. If, after doing that, you find that you’re not interested in our defense of your rights as a citizen, then go onto something else — you’ll have only wasted less than five minutes of your time.
If, on the other hand, it does strike a chord with you (and the many responses we’ve received to date say it likely will), then please pass that report onto everyone on your email contacts list, your social media, etc.
This report is not that much different from Paul Revere riding through the late-night streets, warning that an enemy is already on our soil and is now advancing on us. Yes, it is tempting to stay in the warm bed and let someone else get up. But, hopefully, that is not the view of most of the readers here.
John Droz, Jr. is an independent physicist and long-time environmental advocate who is very involved with the three E’s: Energy, Environment and Education. His primary focus is defending real science, which is constantly under assault by self-serving special-interest parties.