(LifeSiteNews) – Losing trust in doctors and the medical establishment is a sad consequence of the pandemic.
Doctors have not done all that they should have to better serve their patients in the COVID pandemic.
After truth telling in my writings for about two years, I remain saddened that the vast majority of the public remains victimized by propaganda in favor of vaccines and boosters while ignoring the many truths I and others have been shouting.
It now seems important for all of us who know the truth to put much of the blame on the “regular” doctors that people ordinarily see. The very sad fact is that nearly all of them are a combination of ignorant (about COVID, vaccines and their alternatives), cowards (for being unwilling to risk their jobs and prestige), and just plain biased (supporting what government agencies and medical establishment forces have hit the public with).
We need a public uprising against prevalent physician beliefs and behaviors.
When doctors are all wrong about COVID, then it is rational to doubt their overall performance in keeping their patients healthy by using the best medicines, tests, and medical knowledge. Are they following medical research on many, many topics other than COVID?
Below are a series of questions (just examples) to ask your doctor. His or her willingness to take the time to listen to your questions and seriously answer them tells a lot about your doctor.
They are structured to allow a simple answer so that minimal time is needed:
- Do you still think COVID vaccines and boosters are both safe for everyone and effective against getting all the variations of the virus?
- Do you think that the benefits outweigh the risks for most people, particularly me?
- Are you aware that considerable data show many people are dying about five months after being vaccinated?
- Have you stayed informed about proven alternatives to the vaccines that some doctors have been using with great success since the pandemic began?
- Are you in favor of taking high enough daily doses of vitamin D to get a blood level of at least 50 ng/ml that research has found effective for preventing COVID?
- Do you order a blood test for vitamin D for your patients?
- Are you aware of high rates of excess mortality (that has only happened after wide vaccine use) all over the world; they cannot be explained by COVID infection and that many believe result from COVID vaccines damaging immune systems and blood?
- Many millions of people are suffering from long COVID. Do you have some ways of helping these people who have multiple symptoms like bad physical fatigue and brain fog reducing their quality of life?
- If I tested positive for COVID and begged you for a prescription for ivermectin, would you provide it?
If you are truly well informed about the pandemic and COVID, then you should know what really good or bad answers are for these questions.
Similarly, if you had the opportunity to have time with great doctors, like Peter McCullough in Texas and George Fareed in California, you can imagine how they would answer these questions.
Letter sent by a good doctor to explain why most doctors do not speak out
The electronic medical records (EMRs) are a ball and chain to physicians. We are tracked through them. When I wrote a prescription for Ivermectin for a patient, with informed consent (she was vaccinated), I received five letters threatening my medical license, my hospital privileges, and my insurance contracts. I would not have received five letters if I killed someone in negligence or malpractice. If I have my license pulled, I will no longer be able to help my patients.
I speak to patients on a one-on-one basis, but speaking out would destroy my family. I have children. Quite frankly, I have seen that patients want me to risk myself for them, but are wholly unwilling to support their physician. The population is lazy.
I can save your life, but I get paid less for my work than some hairdressers. My education is not valued by society, as supported by the rise of the “advanced practice provider.” I am almost done with my profession. I hope to retire in the next one to three years, decades before I had planned. I love what I do, but cannot take this toxic and broken system any longer. This is why so many have retired in the past couple years, and this trend will continue.
I am attaching the latest California bill to throttle physicians. I hear no outcry. I told patients over a year ago that the vax would not prevent them from getting COVID. It was never studied to do so. I actually read the studies. This of course was disinformation, but has now been proven to be true.
Who will be the truth czar for healthcare? How am I to keep up? I am left to assume that the population wants the government to guide their healthcare. That is, in fact, the plan. The healthcare system will be socialized within the next five years I predict. And the population will be shocked. No one is paying attention.
If you find this topic of great importance, then share all this with those you know who still are brainwashed by the propaganda from the many authoritarian forces pushing all the wrong information about COVID. Think of Fauci as the leader of those awful forces. Tell those people what really good and correct answers are to the above questions.
Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn, author of Pandemic Blunder and many articles and podcasts on the pandemic, worked on health issues for decades, and his Pandemic Blunder Newsletter is on Substack. As a full professor at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, he directed a medical research program between the colleges of engineering and medicine. As a senior official at the Congressional Office of Technology Assessment and the National Governors Association, he directed major studies on health-related subjects; he testified at over 50 US Senate and House hearings and authored hundreds of articles and op-ed articles in major newspapers. He has served as an executive volunteer at a major hospital for more than 10 years. He has been a member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, and America’s Frontline Doctors.