(Children’s Health Defense) – On the latest episode of “The Jimmy Dore Show,” comedian and political commentator Jimmy Dore highlighted the similarities between Pfizer’s expensive new antiviral drug for COVID and ivermectin, a generic drug used to treat the virus.
“I’ve never seen the propaganda machine so hard at work as it’s been against ivermectin,” said Dore. “Ivermectin won a Nobel Prize for human medicine in 2015, but the media really has everyone believing it’s for horses.”
Dore suggested the motivation behind the propaganda is a desire for profit.
Dore played a video of John Campbell, Ph.D., explaining how Pfizer’s antiviral and ivermectin treat COVID in “the exact same way.” Campbell told viewers Pfizer’s new antiviral drug shows very high levels of efficacy in preventing severe disease, hospitalization and death.
“But there’s another drug, which is generic, called ivermectin, which works in the exact same way as the Pfizer antiviral,” Campbell said. “And there is conclusive proof from the scientific literature that the modality of action of the two drugs is the same. Both of these drugs inhibit viral replication.”
Campbell showed the molecular structure of Pfizer’s new drug and compared it to the molecular shape of ivermectin. He conceded the two “are completely different looking molecules” which led him to conclude “it’s absolutely fine to patent” the Pfizer drug.
“So they’re going to be able to make a lot of money out of it for the next 20 years,” he said.
The Knights of Columbus in Quebec have apparently begun to pressurize and bully unvaccinated council members and officers who decline to take the COVID jab.
Please SIGN and SHARE this petition to the Quebec Knights of Columbus, urging the Catholic men's fraternal organization to reverse course and stop penalizing Knights who refuse these unethical, untested and unsafe vaccines.
According to a letter obtained by LifeSiteNews, the leaders of the Quebec State Council of the Knights have seemingly implemented the following restrictions on unvaccinated members: 1) Effective immediately, unvaccinated knights shall be refused access to meeting and social venues; and, 2) Effective November 15th, any officer not "fully vaccinated" shall be relieved of his duties.
If true (and, there is no reason to believe it is not accurate), this Quebec Knights' policy is not only deeply flawed, but also deeply disturbing.
Indeed, the Catholic Church teaches that a Catholic may use his or her conscience to decide to licitly refuse vaccination.
And, while the Church is allowing Catholics to take these unethical vaccines because of the lack of an ethically produced and tested vaccine, it must noted that the Church IS AGAINST FORCED VACCINATION and vaccine mandates.
Therefore, it is difficult to fathom how a Catholic organization can penalize (and, in effect, try to coerce) Catholics to accept vaccines which have many morally and medically troubling aspects.
To start with, all COVID vaccines available to Knights Quebecois were either developed or tested using aborted fetal cell lines! This very fact should militate against penalizing Knights who cannot accept these jabs, in good conscience, as morally repugnant per se.
And, there are at least three other serious issues with the vaccines, namely:
- The vaccines are, themselves, unsafe. The WHO has already reported over 2.1M injuries related to COVID jabs, worldwide.
- The vaccines do not effectively stop transmission, and, in fact, probably facilitate transmission by allowing a vaccinated person to carry a large viral load which they can then spread to vaccinated and unvaccinated, alike.
- It is unwise to take and promote vaccines which have not undergone sufficient testing (animal, and otherwise), and which have no track record for possible long-term negative complications. Whereas most vaccines have taken between six and ten years to be fully tested and approved, these COVID jabs have only been given for less than a year -- and so, we do not know what the long-term effects will be.
With these issues in mind, please SIGN and SHARE this petition which calls on the Quebec Knights of Columbus State Council to reverse the draconian restrictions being placed against unvaccinated Knights.
The Quebec Knights of Columbus should be prepared to make reasonable accommodations for those members and officers who have decided to refuse these unethical, untested and unsafe vaccines.
After signing, please take a few minutes to contact the Quebec Knights of Columbus to politely, but firmly, ask them to reverse this decision which could seriously impinge on their fellow Knights' ability to follow their consciences in relation to taking a COVID vaccine.
Quebec Knights of Columbus Telephone Numbers: 450-768-0616 or 1866-893-3681
Quebec Knights of Columbus Email: [email protected]
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
**Photo Credit: Joseph Sohm / Shutterstock.com
Campbell cited a number of scientific papers which highlighted ivermectin’s effectiveness as an antiviral against COVID, including:
- A paperfrom the Royal Society of Chemistry which concluded ivermectin exhibits “inhibition” to the “catalytic activity” which causes COVID to replicate.
- An articlein Nature which found that out of the 13 off-target drugs tested by researchers, only ivermectin blocked viral replication of SARS-CoV-2 by more than 80%.
- A paperfrom The Royal Society of Chemistry which showed ivermectin, out of dozens of drugs the researchers experimented with, had the “highest score” when it comes to to stopping viral replication of SARS-CoV-2. Notably, the paper showed that Remdesivir, which is currently patented and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, had the lowest score out of all of the compounds.
Campbell also pointed to a paper from Frontiers in Microbiology, which he said showed ivermectin not only attacked and bound to COVID’s spike protein which stopped it from infecting the cell, but also bound to the cell receptor.
“So it doesn’t just work one way, but two different ways,” explained Dore. “It double screws it up so you can’t get COVID.”
Campbell put it this way: “Not only does ivermectin bend the COVID key, but it also ruins the lock.”
Campbell told viewers:
“So as far as we’ve been told, the new Pfizer drug is only working against one particular biochemical pathway to stop COVID, and with ivermectin, it’s working against that same biochemical pathway to stop COVID but also several others.”
“Why don’t you know this?” Dore asked. “Because ivermectin is cheap, and we live in a world that is made up of corporate propaganda.”
Watch the segment here:
© November 16, 2021. Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.