#DefendtheDuggars Tweetfest to launch at noon!
Want to keep the Duggars on the air? Join LifeSiteNews in its Tweetfest to support America's most famous big family with the hashtag #DefendtheDuggars from 12:00 p.m. EST to 12:00 a.m. EST.
Tweet your support for the Duggars using the #DefendtheDuggars hashtag, and make sure to include a link to the petition telling TLC to keep the Duggars on the air.
Here are some sample Tweets you can use!
- Tell TLC to keep the Duggars on the air! #DefendtheDuggars http://bit.ly/1yZW6Xz
- TLC, don't give in to the liberal bullies! #DefendtheDuggars http://bit.ly/1yZW6Xz
- I stand with the Duggars against liberal bullies! #DefendtheDuggars http://bit.ly/1yZW6Xz
- I support traditional marriage, and I support the Duggars! #DefendtheDuggars http://bit.ly/1yZW6Xz
- I support traditional values, and I support the Duggars! #DefendtheDuggars http://bit.ly/1yZW6Xz
Over the last few days, TLC has been under pressure to drop the Duggars over Michelle Duggar's opposition to letting men be in female restrooms, locker rooms, and showers in her hometown of Fayetteville, Arkansas. A petition calling Duggar's actions "fear mongering," and demanding TLC drop 19 Kids and Counting, has garnered over 125,000 signatures, most of them after liberal media outlets promoted the petition.
Sign the petition to defend the Duggars here.
Since yesterday afternoon, more than 55,000 Americans have signed a petition standing with the Duggars. They've been joined by well-known conservatives such as the Benham Brothers, former Fox News contributor Steven Crowder, the Media Research Center's Dan Gainor, and radio show host Alice Stewart.
Now, the American people are pushing back against the radical agenda being promoted in states and towns across the country. Join LifeSiteNews' Tweetfest today, from noon to midnight.